To blog or not to blog?

"Hardergrat"Switzerland 18'


To Blog. It's 2019, and I'm now a blogger? I've felt over sometime now that I'd like to share my mountain lifestyle journey with others, but I kept going back to an internal back and forth dialogue with myself where the voice whispering, " no one wants to read what's in your mind, and what you are learning in your simple existence", kept over powering the consistent "do it" voice. So here I am Blogging. 

What to expect? I simply want to be honest and open about my experiences living a mountain endurance lifestyle. All the aspects of my life: work, home, spirituality, relationships and friendships support the lifestyle in which I seek to live. Transcending above the status quo; listening to, becoming all that I am and hope to become by moving in the direction towards that simple lifestyle. That lifestyle that moves me and stirs with in me to become my best self each and everyday. I want to share my journey with you. So I can perhaps support you in yours. So here we go. Into the "Interwebs". 



Comments

  1. I get to be the first to comment, how about that? Clicked subscribe -- check! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. To blog or not to blog. Yes, do. I have the same doubts and sometimes wonder if anyone (other than my mother, wife and daughters) actually read anything I write. But stay with it. It's just like training, you will have great posts and not so great posts, but you just keep going. Looking forward to following your blog.

    Micah Ward
    Fernandina Beach, FL
    www.micahward262.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hips DON'T lie

Slow Down to Race FAST